Friday, August 6, 2010

Moanin' At Midnight

So, it's been two weeks. I've had all my classes (bar achaeology workshops) and let's see the findings:
  • Japanese - Japanese is stupidly hard and will actually only get harder. I really need to work my shit out with this because I will actually fail. Gotta study like a bitch. Friends: Eleni is in my class again and some guy called Ed. He seems nice.
  • Music - Popular Music is a second year subject and for some reason everyone appears older than twenty. This makes me noticeably younger than EVERYONE which is really, really awkward. And I look like a pompous dick when I say something because I am younger. And everyone has majors and stuff and I was like "I don't have a major yet..." giving away my deep, dark secret of being youthful. Friends: None, and I don't expect that to change.
  • Art History - My tutor is a PhD student who's outrageously gay. I dunno about this, Art History this semester is going to take some big fat hours to kick into gear. Don't really care about old school architecture and sculptures and crap. Let's get into the Impressionsim...oh wait, that's week thirteen. Fuck. Friends: Heaps o' peeps, but in my tute, the people I was sitting with were shitty and lame. Mad cute girl though. Full sat next to me. What did I do? Nothing. Cool...
IN NOT RELATED NEWS:

GORILLAZ TICKETS!!!

Yeah, sweet, sweet shit there. Oh god, I'm out to miss my bus and be late to work. Thanks Gang of Four for being so pleasureable to listen to. I'll post a song later.
Post song now:

Gang of Four - At Home He's A Tourist

No comments:

Post a Comment