Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Love You, Felicia Day

The Guild is a really, really great web-series that I totally get due to my chronic World of WarCraft playing. Which I'm not ashamed of at all, might I add.

Basically, it's really funny and original and has all likable characters and Felicia Day is a totally stunning red-head whom I've fallen in love with and it's everything you could ever want from a show.
Except the episodes are like 5-7 mins long and the series are like 12 episodes long which is not enough time with Ms Day.

That's why you should also watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.



YES THAT IS NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!
It's a hilarious musical that has made the internet better for everyone. It's just that good.

Lastly, I've started studying and I hate it and I haven't seen my friends like all week except Thursday but I only saw Bouzo and Eli and that's lame and I haven't seen my girlfriend for heaps long and I won't get to see her like the rest of holidays and that's super gay.

Also, this is Felicia Day:



Heart: MELT'D!

Liam Lynch - Fake David Bowie Song

No comments:

Post a Comment