Thursday, December 17, 2009

Results:

86.45

Yep, that's it. Not too impressive, hey?

Want to say congrats to:
  • Harry on his 2 band 6's and nice ATAR.
  • Bouzo on his band 6 in IPT - The Dark Horse came through
  • Jacqueline on her very impressive ATAR - you surprised me, girl!
  • Hennessy's great score.
  • Salmon - All band 6's.
  • Tim M - This guy fucking dominates.
So I've been wallowing all day so I binged on cookies and cream ice cream, listened to Joy Division for the first time in a very long time, read a lot of Hemmingway, swam in the pool to "Revolver" and injured my character a lot on EA skate. because that's what I do.

The Dictators - Master Race Rock

3 comments:

  1. Hey don't get too down mate. 86.45 is still solid. BA at Usyd here we come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man, i'd be very happy with that score.
    i think thats a great score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dude! You did well, most solid/ballin'. Hopefully I'll catch you at Sydney, then we can bum at the Lansdowne. Rad.

    ReplyDelete