Monday, November 23, 2009

Sex Beat

Johnny's got a light in his eyes and Shirley's got a light on her lips. Jake's got a monkeyshine on his head and Deborah-Anne'a got a tiger in her hips. They can twist and turn, they can move and burn. They can throw themselves against the wall. But they creep for what they need, and the explode to the call, and then they move! Move! Sex beat...go!

Very stupid like I told ya, very stupid like you saw. Very stupid as the simple thought of ever thinking at all. And all their minds, all their souls, all their bodies, all we know, all the things that should have made us whole. All the colourless security was all there so we could go, and move! Move! Sex beat...drop!

And yes you do look cool, inside the floodlights so blue. You make my tropical apartment space your sacrificial pool. My body in the water, and my heart is in your hand. So this is the at you choose to send me to the judgement land? So you can't move! Move! Ooooh, sex beat...go!

And every day at three, you throw me down by the Christmas tree. I watch your lights blink on and off as you start your fun with me. I, I know your reasons, and I, I know your goals. We can fuck forever but you will never get my soul.so you can't move, so you can't move, so you can't move, so you can't move, so you can't...ooooh...sex beat...

The Gun Club - Sex Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment