Saturday, January 2, 2010

The National Anthem

The Doctor's anthemic songs of 2009. No order and I recommend you download the ones you don't have.

Note: Anthemic = Songs that Con likes of 2009
  • Animal Collective - My Girls
  • Animal Collective - Lion In A Coma
  • Animal Collective - What Would I Want? Sky
  • Art vs. Science - Parlez Vous Francais?
  • Atlas Sound - Shelia
  • Atlas Sound - Walkabout
  • The Big Pink - Dominos
  • The Big Pink - Too Young To Love
  • Blakroc - Coochie
  • The Decemberists - The Wanting Comes In Waves / Repaid
  • Dinosaur Jr. - I Want You To Know
  • Dirty Projectors - Cannibal Resource
  • Dirty Projectors - No Intention
  • Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers (LOLOLOL!)
  • Doves - Kingdom of Rust
  • The Flaming Lips - Convinced of the Hex
  • Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
  • Grizzly Bear - Ready, Able
  • HEALTH - Death +
  • Japandroids - The Boys Are Leaving Town
  • Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)
  • Jay-Z - Empire State of Mind
  • Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler
  • La Roux - Bulletproof
  • La Roux - In For The Kill
  • Leader Cheetah - Alibi
  • Major Lazer - Hold The Line
  • Mastodon - Divinations
  • Miami Horror - Sometimes
  • Phoenix - 1901
  • Radiohead - These Are My Twisted Words
  • Röyksopp - Happy Up Here
  • Röyksopp - The Girl and The Robot
  • Sarah Blasko - All I Want
  • The Scare - No Money
  • Simian Mobile Disco - Audacity of Huge
  • Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
  • Yuksek - Extraball
Carried away? Yo don't say!

No comments:

Post a Comment