Monday, July 26, 2010

Bak 2 Skewl



Hogwarts Building is so cool.

And so semester two begins. Time to correct all mistakes of not studying for Japanese into practice. And also having to work harder because I do four subjects rather than three because academic writing didn't count as a subject. Got a distinction without attending a lecture or getting the course reader. Pretty great shit there. Now I'm doing:
  • Art History: Art and Experience
  • Music: Popular Music
  • Archaeology: An Introduction
  • Japanese: Japanese 2
Riveting shit. Rivets!

And so I've been downloading a fuckload of old school hip-hop. It's all amazing. Discovering the marvellous roots. Kool Moe Dee, The Cold Crush Brothers and Kurtis Blow. And I'm hooking James up with essential hip-hop, on his one-terrabyte hard drive. Prepare to be fly, guy.

I thought I had more to say.

Fare thee well, Le Tour de France. Adieu, adieu.

Busy P - To Protect and Entertain (Feat. MURS)

No comments:

Post a Comment