Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And So It Begins

Last time when I couldn't sleep, I found blogging helps.

My room is super stuffy, I can hardly breathe. Hot, heavy air filling my lungs. I feel pretty claustrphobic right now. What I wouldn't give for a breeze right now. The water I put on my face has already dried. No trace of any liquid at all. I think the pressure finally got to me. Please, friends, reassure me. It all begins tomorrow. The mad dash for the end. Wind, wind, the slightest wind! Coming to save the day. I hope the song I started writing tonight turns out well, that would make me happy. Resting my eyes, a good sign. It feels good when they close, soft and refreshing. And I imagine what may happen. Static ringing in my ears - a bug was on my chest. It's fluid now smeared across my chest. A cooler breeze, thank the heavens. All my friends are falling in love, a fact I can't deny. Everyone has someone, and they know it better than I. All my friends are falling in love. I can assure you, I won't be too far behind.

Good luck to everyone who reads this and everyone who does not. Do not waste what you have acquired in your 12 years of learning. It is a gift. My best wishes to all.

Note to self: Cover The Windmills of Your Mind in shoegaze when you get your effects board.

No comments:

Post a Comment