Here's some songs that I've been listening to a lot.
They, along with friends and my "poetic" blog posts have been keeping me mildly sane during these tough times. O what a strange nature is knowledge...it clings to the mind like lichen on the rock.
I tore up my English notes. It felt so great.
HSC Playlist: (<-- That's the link)
- The KLF - 3 a.m. Eternal (3:29)
- Les Rythmes Digitales - Sometimes (4:57)
- At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor (4:20)
- The Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun (5:29)
- Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral (4:53)
- Eels - Novocaine For The Soul (3:08)
- KISS - Detroit Rock City (3:39)
- Opeth - The Leper Affinity (10:26 - Good luck!)