Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feelings, Study and a Pair of Speakers Under The Bed


Dictionary.com defines love as:
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
Yes, sexual desire. Love is an interesting thing, I'm sure we've all felt it at some point. Not necessarily for someone else. I love Revolver by The Beatles, it exposed all my senses to real music. You know, all that.




All my study has been done at this table. It's pretty much in the kitchen and it boarders the living room where the music is played. I get a nice view over the valley and the sky. It's a nice place to study and I've been getting a fair bit done. Hamlet essay is completely modified, hopefully I get more than 9/20 for that essay.

At the top is one of the speakers I put under my bed early this morning (like 1am). There's something special about lying there, unable to sleep, then you set up a little system that gives you total relaxation and aural pleasure in the early hours of the morning. Godspeed You! sent me to a peaceful sleep when before I was tossing and turning. I urge everyone to set up a similar system because maybe you're like me and you sleep when post-rock is playing.

This post didn't work as well as I was hoping. Ah well. Plus this is a new app for blogging, let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment